1. QUALITY POLICY
1.1. Quality Policy.
TECSYMOLD ENGINEERING S.L. it aims to ensure that the quality of the products offered is a faithful reflection of the expectations of each customer, thus ensuring the long-term success of the company.
It therefore establishes, declares and assumes the following principles:
- The final quality of the service is the result of the improvement.
- Contractual requirements, wishes and customer satisfaction are the only criteria for establishing the quality standard of our services.
- Quality requirements and contractual requirements must be documented and made available to staff in an objective manner in plans and specifications.
- Quality is a common cause for all TECSYMOLD ENGINEERING S.L. areas, each area must assume that it is a TECSYMOLD ENGINEERING S.L. customer and supplier.
- Each TECSYMOLD ENGINEERING S.L. employee is responsible for the quality of his work. The quality manager should promote the implementation of the quality policy and objectives, verifying their implementation through audits.
- Therefore, based on the standard UNE-EN ISO 9001:2015, we achieve a continuous improvement of our Quality System, which as a consequence moves to a improvement in TECSYMOLD ENGINEERING S.L. all services.
- The implementation of this policy calls for the active integration of all the human resources in TECSYMOLD ENGINEERING S.L.
This is why management considers quality motivation and training to be a priority.
- TECSYMOLD ENGINEERING S.L. includes a commitment to comply with the legal and regulatory requirements associated with your product.
1.2. Management commitment.
TECSYMOLD ENGINEERING S.L. management commits to the development and implementation of the Quality Management System based on the standard UNE –EN ISO 9001:2015 as well as the continuous improvement of its effectiveness.
It also undertakes to ensure that customer requirements are determined and met in order to increase customer satisfaction.
1.3. Scope of the quality management system.
Design, Manufacture, modification and repair of molds.