In compliance with the article 10 of the law 34/2002 from July 11 of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce from Spain, Technology Systems Mold sl. as the owner of the website www.tecsymold.com, he communicates the identification data required by said Law.
- Company name: Technology Systems Mold sl
- CIF: B-66321894
- Registration information in Spain: Barcelona’s Mercantil Registry, Bulletin 173, Reference 362645. This change has been Constitution, signed up on 2014/09/03, book tome 44461, Folio 123, Section 8, Sheet 456704, Inscription 1.
- e-mail: email@example.com
- Company Address: C/Santiago Rusinyol, 14-4b ,08213 Polinyà, Barcelona – Spain
- Contact phone: +34 937 130 830
This information regulates the conditions of use, the limitations of liability and the
obligations that users of the website that is published under the domain name www.tecsymold.com, which users assume and commit to respect.
This website uses “cookies” technology
The user can freely decide about the implementation or not on his hard drive of the cookies used in www.tecsymold.com. In this sense, the user can configure their browser to accept or reject all cookies by default or to receive a warning on the screen of the receipt of each cookie and decide at that time whether or not to install it on their hard drive. For this we suggest you consult the help section of your browser to know how to change the configuration you currently use.
Even when the User configures his browser to reject all cookies or expressly rejects the cookies of www.tecsymold.com, he may navigate through the Portal with the sole inconvenience of not being able to enjoy the functionality of the Portal that requires the installation of any of them. In any case, the User may delete cookies from www.tecsymold.com implanted on his hard drive at any time, following the procedure established in the help section of his browser.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEB PAGE USE?
- Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.